Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Change

Well, I never know where to start.... But I got a new comp. Elder Sanchez had some bad problems with his back…so he had to go back to his house for therapy…for three months.. very sad and tough for him as he didn’t want to go home but he had too.

Saying Goodbye to Elder Sanchez - exchanging ties

 I got a new comp yesterday, Elder Castro.
 He is Peruvian. He’s a stud. He has been out on his mission for 21 months, he knows his stuff. He is about mom’s height, so my confidence is pretty high.. haha, no. But he has helped me so much gain my confidence back and helping me learn the language. As he knows like no English, so I am learning so much, in just these past 24 hours. It’s amazing!

My pensionista is so awesome! She is so tiny!

It’s sad no one in Lima got to watch or go to church last Sunday. They had elections that happen every 4 years. We didn’t get to watch conference.. It was terrible knowing that all you were at home with your sanitized food receiving revelation from the Lord. When I have to wait another week to receive mine...

I am so excited to listen to conference and hear real English. And watch and listen to the prophets words in English, not translated.

I have a testimony of the Prophets words as I am memorizing the first vision, and the power in those words as we teach the restoration of the gospel. The power of the words and the truthfulness of the words as the Holy Ghost testifies of the truth and pierces the hearts.

and interesting this I figured out the other day with Spanish words again. idk why but I like doing this.
the word oro means gold, and another word for oro is I pray.

where is your gold?

where is your treasure?

2 nephi 9:30 .... your treasure is in your heart. Where are your desires?

Are you praying all throughout the day or just at night or maybe in the morning. or only when you eat. cuz you are too tired at night and in the morning.

Are you communicating with your father who knows all? Who can give you revelation in your life, at any moment? Or do you think you don’t need any help, everything’s all good for you?

2nephi 32:8-9  ....Who do you listen to?

I can testify, and I will testify that this is the only way we receive miracles. is through prayer.

It is the only way.

Elder C!ark
D&C 9: 8-9

Riding in the Moto (tiny taxis)

No comments:

Post a Comment