Monday, September 29, 2014

We don't have time to waste it

Wow. Time flies… I can’t believe I have already been here for 1 month. Time flies. Take every opportunity in life. We don’t have time to waste it.
Alma 34:33
And now, as I said unto you before, as ye have had so many witnesses, therefore, I beseech of you that ye do not procrastinate the day of your repentance until the end; for after this day of life, which is given us to prepare for eternity, behold, if we do not improve our time while in this life, then cometh the night of darkness wherein there can be no labor performed.

Woke up to an earthquake the other day. It was pretty sick, thought it was my comp going crazy for a sec. I love how there is an store everywhere you turn here, like with fresh bread and snacks it’s the best. Plus I get to play frogger everytime I cross the street! But we only have one life... plus the sun is never out..the sky is always white or grey.. it’s so humid my clothes grow! But the rain here is like a slow motion cold sneeze to the face! It’s weird…

The other day we had two lessons. One was with Fernando. 22 yrs old. You could see the light in his eyes, his desire to learn more, it was amazing. And the other lesson was with  Luis. We show up to his house. He was high and he was trying to hide it… but when he felt the spirit, you could see him settle down and stop fidgeting and moving all over the place it was incredible to see the spirit change his countenance and help him gain a desire to stop smoking and drinking.

Colossians 3:10 ´..put on the new man which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created you´

12. put on... elect of God, holy, beloved..

23 ..whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as the lord, and not unto men. !!!

24. knowing that the lord ye shall recieve the reward of the inheritance. For ye serve the Lord Christ.

Elder Cl3rk

Isaiah 55:8-9
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.


 Different Views

No comments:

Post a Comment