Monday, September 15, 2014

Faith vs Fear

The other night our neighbors partied hard, like crazy hard. Blasting their music so loud till 5 in the morning! It was crazy. Guess it’s an every other Saturday thing... it was terrible waking up every hour to terrible spanish music. Plus I guess it is normal to ask older people how old they are, they take no offence to it. Neither when they call you fat. This man at church said to this lady, sister you are such a pretty fatty lady, but in spanish. I was dying. Plus people cannot say my name to save their life. Like Elder Clak, or Clerk, Cleak. It’s bad haha, I thought it was easy.. but no. But when they do get it, they are like ohhhhh yeah like Clark Kent!!! Supaaman!

I had an amazing experience this week, as I felt the spirit work through me in many lessons. I told myself I was going to put all my trust in the lord, and not think of creative or ways that I wanted to teach the lessons. I felt the spirit put words into my mind and out my mouth, the words that I had been so diligently studying. In Romans 8: 24 'for we are saved by hope. But that is seen is not hope. For what a man seeth, why doth he hope.' I needed to put everything in the lord’s hands and let him do his wonderful magic! The spirit is the teacher!

I received some letters this week thank you! One goes along with my past story and helped me as well! But first . the word espera means to wait, and the word hope is esperanza which is hope. We just need to wait! Hope however wait as well.

Elder Anderson talks about this in his talk perfect. 'you know enough'

I love this
'Faith is not only a feeling, it’s a decision! We need to choose!'  'Fear and faith cannot coexist in our hearts at the same time'!!!
Christ said 'be not afraid, only believe'!
I can testify of this! I feel myself crumble with my words when I feel myself doubting... But when I have no worries and I am calm and let the lord do his work. When I am calm, everything is perfect! This goes for everyday life as well! Trust in the lord with all your heart! And let him guide you in all things that you do!

Proverbs 3:5-6
Not in your own thoughts or ideas of how to do things or think would be better because it seems logical. The Lords knows all!!! TRUST in him.

Have no fear, but faith. And believe in him!

Elder Cl€rk

2 Nefi 4.34 ---Confianza---
                                  Brandon said Elder Sanchez bought and A-mazing cake!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment