Monday, October 27, 2014

All scripture is inspired of God

I love contacting people on the bus, like I shared the other week. But this week was more on the funny side. So this gringo man walks on the bus, and I was really excited, because I wanted to have my first contact in English. This man was an American I made sure of it before I started speaking to him, by asking him if he spoke English, and he just shook his head…I didn’t know what to do, I couldn’t tell if he was from Peru and didn’t speak English or if he didn’t want to talk to me.. I think it what a little bit of both. But my comp was dying!

The other day I ate something strange…my pension gave it to me and said it’s called 'cuy'... I heard them say mouse or something.. idk what it was but it was good! But had some strange after kick. It makes you burp a lot with some strange color numero 2's.

I got to give my first talk yesterday! It was very interesting! As all the kids and elderly men woke up from their seats and were all listening to every word. As their eyes were all fixed on mine, it was amazing and kind of funny, as the microphone broke! So I had to speak up my voice.  I was asked to speak on reading the scriptures!

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

2 nefi 32.3
Angels speak by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore, they speak the words of Christ.  Wherefore, I said unto you, feast upon the words of Christ.  Wherefore, I said unto you, feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do.

1 nefi19.22-23
All scripture is inspired of God! How do you think God feels when we don’t read the words that are inspired for us. And all scriptures tell us all things that we should do. All of the answers to our questions are in the scriptures not on the internet. And all the scriptures we need to apply to our life.

I had a question the other day. 'If we are resurrected after we die, and receive a perfect body, then why does Christ have marks still in his hands and his feet?"

1 Nephi 21.14-16 
For I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands.
We are never forgotten or alone. He loves us and we are in the palms of his hands forever.

Change means Cambio, way or path means camino. Take the b out of you life and replace it with the n, the needs of your life, and you will be on your way to happiness and righteousness.

Alma 37.6
Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.

Elder Clahrk

1 comment: