Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Villa Maria

So there is a lot to be said.

First it was really hard to leave...especially both of my pensionistas, who were like my mother to me, really they were so loving. They were so kind and fun. So that was the hardest to leave them, Sister Lupe and Sister Rocio, along with them it was hard to leave the Ascona family, the family we rescued.. wow that was super hard as well.

We had a get together before I left Monday morning. So on Sunday night, and wow, it was fun, but super sad, with tears and all haha, but it was great to see them, and all their love they had for me and their love for God.


But wow, it was such a miracle to help everyone get to the temple. Lupe went with Rocio, they are like best friends. So that was super amazing. They went with all of her daughters as well.  And we took the Ascona family as well, it was their first time for all of them. It was super amazing. A great experience for them.
We also did a huge service with Carlos, I got to work with him from 10 till 4 pm in the afternoon haha, putting down this ceiling of cement. That was super tiring haha, but it was great to be with his family. He said he was going to call Uncle Ben the next day being last Friday.
However, I did get transfered, and now I am back in Lima, in Villa Maria. I heard that Ben when back to Lima to finish his mission??
My new comp is Elder Morales, he is awesome. He was friends with Elder Llontop. They are both from the same stake in Chiclayo. Super crazy haha. And we are inthe same zone.

But the crazy story to all this was, that a while back I had a dream that I came here to this zone in Villa Maria. And so all week last week, I was saying that I was coming here haha. But even better the story gets.. haha. I don't know if you remember when I was with Elder Sejas about a while back and we went to the hospital and we took a taxi and I contacted this guy and it was super insane how we got lost and by the Lord's will we were super lost and far away, we took his taxi and I gave him a Book of Mormon and he was super interested, I figured out last night that he is in my area!!! We haven't gone to his house yet, but soon we will.
there is more to be said. But I am super excited to be here.
And time is flying.. wow.. I miss you guys and cant wait to see you soon!!!
I love you so much!
Etder Clark
are you excited for mother's day?
love you mom!! really I do, I hope you have the best anniversary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment