Monday, April 4, 2016

April 2016 General Conference

Julia had her baby!
This conference, was my fav. really it was so great. I was thinking of you guys the whole time!! I miss biscuits and gravy haha!! All I had was some crackers haha. But we all got the same message. It was wonderful, really, to hear the prophet with his powerful messages. Elder Uchtdorf's talks this conference were my favorite, along with Elder Holland, like always.  I loved them so much. There is never a time when I don't think of you guys! I think of you guys so much, really.
I feel of your prayers.

Mom what can I do for you?

Dad what can I do for you guys?
I hope there is something I can do, really I want to help. I hope I am not a pain every week, lacking all the details I forget when I come to write you guys haha. I am sorry about that haha.
I want to buy Rocio something for her birthday. They never have gone to the movies and I want to spoil them. Haha because they have nothing. like nothing. So it would be great if you could put more money in the card, I am sorry for asking. I feel bad...sorry.
My favorite quote from conference was:
We get credit for trying, even if we don't succeed.

This is grace, this is his love. He loves us, and the least we could do for him is show that love we have for Him.

elder ciark

my favorite conference quotes!!! haha

After Saturday conference party with chicken.
This is Jazel, he is a recent convert. And he is going to the states. He wants to get married in the Salt Lake Temple!! He is my fav. they are awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment