Monday, April 25, 2016

Pray until you have Faith

Sorry I don't think I will be sending any pics for the rest of the mission. I am too scared to loose all of my stuff...I lost all of my videos and lots of my pics last week... I am super sad. But hey, the Lord knows why.
Thank you for your prayers mom. Last Saturday we were finally able to find his house. But only his wife was there. Please pray for them. Jorge Lopez and Vanessa. I want to help them so bad. I have high hopes for them really. We have a lesson with them at 6 tonight. I hope they are there and that they can feel the spirit.
I was going over how everything happened this morning and how blessed I was to come here. And how I found him and how crazy it is haha. But really I hope and pray that they can feel the spirit and make those changes in their lives. It was so relieving to find them.
We are working with some great people, first Edgar Vasquez, he is my favorite. He really has a special spirit to him, when he was born part on his right arm and leg and mouth came out weird or something.. so he doesn't speak too well, but his is 22 yrs old and is really smart and we have the wonderful blessing to baptize him this Saturday, we are super excited! I love him so much. He's not special, he just has some physical problems, but he is super cool I love him so much. His sister is a recent convert, she is great. Leydi is her name.
My area is huge. just huge, you should look it up?
Do you know it Uncle Ben spoke with his convert from Peru Carlos??
And do you know if I am in his area? In his last area?

So I was reading something that I really liked in Helaman 5.40-42,47 where it talks about receiving faith. I have always looked for that. And there it was , to pray UNTIL you have faith. I love that.

I have just been flying throught the Book of Mormon. It's awesome. I cant wait for Mother's day to hear all of your questions and to see your beautiful faces haha..
Love
ejder Clark



No comments:

Post a Comment