Monday, April 11, 2016

No church on Sunday?

This week was funny, I thought yesterday was Monday. haha..
We didn't go to church yesterday haha. That may sound just super crazy!! haha
Because of the elections yesterday, nobody can have a meeting, even in the church! haha
Things are getting better, we have plans to get 9 people to the temple.
Rocio and her daughters and German and Jose and Julia and Cesar, some we are rescuing, this is really the best thing!! We are so haapppy!!! It really never happens, it's really hard to do. I've never done it haha!!
We found a new family again this week. Jorgez and Milta, they are super evangelist. They pray super loud, and it makes me want to say hallelujah!! haha, it's so funny and fun!! I love it haha
They are super interesting. They live super far away, it really was a miracle, it took us an hour to find them haha..
I love you mom,
6lder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment