Monday, March 7, 2016

Weirdest week ever

This week was the weirdest week ever... but we are seeing the grace a bunch as well.

We are trying to do better. It looks like we are doing terrible haha. But we are trying haha. The branch president is very challenging to work with. Just because he has been working the same for 5 years straight... and there hasn't been any progress. It's been really hard to help him understand that things aren't working epescially because we are the only ones in ward council haha.

I felt your prayers mom. Thanks.  I really did. Thanks. I felt them right after I wrote you guys. Thanks mom. Really.

There are so many things that are happening. But I i can't write them all. haha. But things are better. Really a bunch. But I i found a great scripture this week that I love. It's in 1 Corinthians 10:12 where it says that when we are weak, we are strong.

I love it. I don't get it perfectly but, I love it.

I was reading in Alma 4:13-14 where it talks about how they are suffering for the Sake of Christ. I love that. I love when the prophets talk about how we suffer to learn grace, to learn more about what Christ suffered how it was for him. I love that. and how we need to look forward. It's wonderful!!!

I need to learn more about this. All of it is to learn more and to progress. I love you mom.
Thanks for all you do for me mom. haha. don't worry about me though. I am fine. I am doing great. haha

And let me know how bron bron is doing haha. I still love sports haha!!!

love your son
Eldar Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment