Monday, February 29, 2016

Toughest week

We saw a wonderful miracle apart from all of the problems that happened.. really it was hard..
I have been stuck with, this I don't know what to do thing...it's rough...however like I said, German did something wonderful on Sunday. Last week his son went out of town, and so he had to cover for his kid at work, to help him out. So he did, but he didn't communicate well that he can't work on Sundays, so he didn't go..
However, yesterday, he woke up at 2 in the morning to do his kid's work and finished around 6 in the morning and then went to church at 9 that same morning. and on time, before the hour. Wow, I was so happy!! Really did it just make my week.
Since all we did this week really, was walk all over the place. We had updated the ward directory haha, we were looking for many of the members through this list, and many didn't even live here. haha... it was rough. But it's all just a test for me. It's really hard..not to think that we are just wasting our time or the Lord's time...
The faithful are truly faithful when things get hard. It's easy to be happy and obedient when things are going nice and easy, but when it gets rough, that's when the faithful truly come out.
But tests are just blessings, but it's hard to see it like that many times..
I love you mom. really. This week is going to be hard.
elder clark
I bent down to help the neighbors one morning with a leak outside their house.. and oooohhhppp... they just ripped.. haha



No comments:

Post a Comment