Monday, March 14, 2016

A week of learning grace

Wow, this week was a big change. Really everything changed!!!
A week of learning grace really.
We were really with nothing... we had nothing. But then the Lord really did provide for us! It all started when we fasted this past week and everything really turned around. We didn't have any investigators. However, we fasted for someone, called Rocio, she was married. But sadly she got seperated...from her husband, he's a chump, he is really rude. So it was the best for her, really. So it was great. We are working with her and she is the most faithful woman I have ever met in Peru. Really she is great. She already is converted, before she and all of her dauughters will be  baptized!! We are super excited for her! She is so kind. She is also our pension. Pray for her.
We can't wait for her date!!
I miss you mom. I really do!!
I hope things are going well!!
I love you guys!
elder C|ark


No comments:

Post a Comment