Monday, March 21, 2016

Rocio and her daughters are going to get baptized!



I am so proud of my comp especially with the situation that he had to grow up in. Like his dad is less active same with his brohter. He blows me out of the water, especially with the life I grew up with and how much I didn't take advantage of haha super sad...
But he is great, he really is trying to become better and he has, he really has.

I really have been so blessed mom, I really have. Like this week I left my basketball bag on this combi, or better said, this super duper small mini van haha, which is like a small bus which has a route, and it goes from Pisco to Dos Palmas, which is super far away. And lots of people go through it and so I got off without my bag and I was super sad that we noticed way later hahaha, but after two days, we were able to find it. I thought someone would haave stolen it for sure. I had a bunch of clothes in there haha, with my Book of Mormon with my slides and stuff haha.. so I was super sad, but I was calm at the same time. I was super surprised I felt like that haha, but then I was praying that it would be the will of God, that if I needed to lose it, that it would be His will, so I was calm and that same day I found it. Wow it was crazy. We talked with a bunch of the drivers of the 30 different workers and one said that he saw it and took it to his house, because he didn't know whose it was. and so he gave it back to me with all the stuff inside. Wow I was just super spoiled haha.
Plus on top of all of that, this week we are going to baptize Rocio and her daughters, she is a woman of so much faith. Really, I haven't met someone even close to her. She is awesome!!! We are so excited for her. Pray for her, so that it will be special for her.
I love you so much mom.
love,
Eyder Clark






No comments:

Post a Comment