Monday, November 2, 2015

I love you

Thank you for that amazing advice mom! It is so true. After having a rough week, of challenges out of reach, I don't give myself enough credit haha. I always put myself low... I was going to send a bunch of great pics and recordings ... but the computer had problems... with the memory and all this... but again the Lord knows how to humble me even more..
But mom don't think because I am ignorant you are too. I mean look at Noah haha. But I love you mom. I don't have any amazing stories to tell. Even though sometimes I feel like I always need to have them to share to prove that I am a good missionary or that I am actually working so hard. but I just need to trust more in him and understand that HE is the one that does it all...not us. And sometimes I feel like I need to tell you all some amazing story to look good. or fun pics. but Satan just tries to get me down on my self..
I mean sometimes or many times I forget the small things. Like after playing on the beach this pday, we came home to no water, and we had to go out and teach... it was rough haha. but in the night we came home and there was water at 11pm at night. for the first time in 5 months there was water.. the water goes after 4.  It was a miracle haha. The Lord knows every thing that we need, even to the smallest of things.
We were able to teach Richard this week with his wife and newly born. He told us of a great story how he had a dream many years ago, that Christ was in the air above him with light shining from him. and with his hands stretched out towards him, saying "come¨ wow. It was a great story. He said he woke up that morning with an amazing feeling that he never had felt and he still hasn't felt it until today. He accepted a date for the 28th, as a goal that if he feels that same feeling, then he will get baptized. They are a great family. please pray for them, so that he, Richard can have that feeling again, but it also depends on the will of the Lord.
but I love this family.
I complain too much ma- haha. Sometimes I forget of all the great blessings we have. even though we really don't have anymore legit investigators other than them. {but it's so great to be with them}
How is your friend mom? Has she been studying with you?
I love you mom! that's why I get so mad when I cant send pics haha.
love your son!
elder clark

No comments:

Post a Comment