Monday, November 16, 2015

My dream

This week was great. We found Elvis and Diana, a great family, as we were looking through the directory, we felt they would be a good member to visit, the member actually moved to Italy, but we a found a less acive, Diana who was baptized when she was little then she was inactive when she moved. And the rest of the family aren't members, we were super excited when we found them, as we searched for more inspiration, it was wonderful, we hope to help them.
mom, I keep having this dream haha,like all the Peruvians tell us, that they have dreams all the time, almost all the investigators tell us that, that they have this crazy dream and they want us to interpret it haha it's great!
This dream I keep having is that I am playing basketball and I can't make my shots whatsoever! even the little bunnies haha.

And so all day I was thinking about what it means,because I keep having it, all throughout my mission. and then I finally understood the dream, it was that, I didn't understand my role, or sometimes we think we know our role, or to score, when it's something else. Knowing the will of God and the role HE has for us.

I know that to be true. I know we all have roles and we need to understand and find those roles that the Lord has planned for us in this life and the after.

Sorry for such the short letter... I had so much to tell, but I had some computer problems again..

but I love you guys.

love your son
elder clark
Columbia Candy-it is really sweet




The Frisancho family
Gross



1 comment: