Monday, October 26, 2015

Humility

hey mother. I hope that everything is going great at home spiritually.

I have been learning a lot about everything. haha. I have felt the power of the adversary trying to tell me how lame I am haha. or how unsuccessful I have been. I know that it is a test for me. you know my competition level is high and how I always think in the numbers haha. but he tries to get me down on this a lot. its hard. but I know this is just a preparation for the real stuff that happen. but I am doing great with my humble companion. I know I am with him so that I can learn how to be humble without being compelled to do so. It's hard to be humble with someone humble. It's easy to be humble with someone prideful haha. He was sick yesterday and today. I gave him some of mommers stuff and he freaked out and said it stings haha. but he is a softy, it's so funny.

I know that I am doing things more powerful than I can even comprehend. I am being obedient to the best . I have been striving to gain that true faith and  true desire to receive the grace of God through my repentance. I know He knows what I need to progress. I know He knows what you need mom and what dad needs an what noah needs. He is perfect. So His plan has to be perfect. I love you guys too much to explain in words. I want to make you guys feel proud, where my pride comes in haha. but I know that our Father wants the best for us.

I am sorry that I havent always written the best letters home. or had the best stories or even shared any today... but I am trying to be a better Son of my Father. A better son of you guys. I lack much. That's why I lack time here on the mission.

But I love you guys! never forget it. we are working hard to get our investigators to the temple.

The temple is everything! You guys are everything to me!




love your son

elder C/ark

No comments:

Post a Comment