Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The prodigal son

This week was so great. Saturday we had a great lesson with Pedro, the brother of José, one of my great friends here. We were with him and his family of Pedro, and he is also a returned missionary. At first he sad that he wasn't going to go to church, but as he felt the spirit, we were led to the wonderful story of the prodigal son, and how he is just like him, and how he needed to decide to go now or not. Wow was it just so powerful as he walked in the chapel 30 mins early, wow, with all of his family for the 1st time in 6 years. It was so wonderful. Sometimes think, if it weren't for me, it wouldn't of happened, but it was the Lord, through the Holy Ghost he felt the power of the story, to return to his FATHER. wow it was so great.

He told us how he felt like he is that son. and how he wants to return. I will never forget it.

THE POWER of the ATONEMENT IS REAL.

elder clar[

*here's a bit from his letter to his Mom:
We baptized Dina acha Chiara this past week. It was wonderful, all turned out great. but my camera was dead haha.. so I don't have any pics..
I want to let you know as I was remembering the family it really helped me push through, have more love, work with more diligence & help the people here. Even though I don't do anything -I am nothing -just an instrument, which is the greatest part! I'm so lucky to be here! As I think about it more & more it's just amazing! I love it!









1 comment: