Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Steven's Baptism

This week was so great mom! Steven got baptized and gave his testimony this Sunday, wow it was better than the members testimonies haha! He really felt the spirit both days, it was very special for us all!
I got a new comp yesterday, his name is Elder Sejas, he was just the comp of Elder Ivancovich! He is so funny. Very quiet and very humble. He told me this morning that he has a cut between his behind and so he called the health elder in the office, Elder Smith, yes my comp in the mtc. and then he comes walking out of the room and I ask him what the office said, he says, "I have to get my bags ready right now" hahaha, he was just joking. He pulls these small jokes just quietly out of nowhere. But he hardly talks, it's so funny ahah!
There are so many things that I want to tell you guys. Everything went so smooth! The spirit was there as Steven has changed even more over these last couple days. sorry for the short letter..
but I love you mom!
your son elder Cl0rk
STEVEN GOT BAPTIZED! 

My new companion Elder Sejas.
Norma, Wilmer & Rodrigo 
We went to the temple & wow was it powerful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment