Monday, September 28, 2015

The Lord's will not mine

wow I dont know where to start.

But with today, my comp had a little unknown accident in the back area. So we went to the doctor, in Peru. We waited in line for a while and had to get papers to wait. First come first serve kind of thing. So he had to see 2 doctors, and stand in 10 lines, no joke. But the thing was that we lost lots of personal time for the preparation day, so we tried hurrying out by taking a taxi. Because the only thing that is here for transportation are the buses and taxis.

so we took a taxi, but it took us to the opposite side of where we were headed.. another 50 min the other way haha. So the taxi man got mad and kicked us out and we paid him haha.  So we were just in some other mission for sure haha. But with the little money we had left we took another taxi to get back, and the trip was long, but something we always do is contact every taxi or moto we take. My companion doesn't like it haha. He's a little shy, I love it though haha. And this time was special. As we gained his confidence and just talked, we began to ask him about his family and all that, he began to ask about us. We began with the most powerful tool, the Book of Mormon. As we told him of the visit of our ONE and ONLY Savior Jesus Christ, when he came to this part of the world. It was so powerful, as many don't know of this story. He was surprised. Then we were able to help him (Jorge)be able to know a little of how we got it. With the other greatest story in the history of the church, the restoration of the gospel, as a prophet of God was guided to plates. Wow was he caught. Jorge said, wow I never knew, I mean I am catholic, but I never knew that HE came here. And that there was pure evidence, a third testament of HIM.

as we arrived we got his info and were able to send it to the other zone. But as we gave him the Book of Mormon his eyes lit up as if it were the 4 of July on steroids haha. He was so shocked that I would just give him a book so special to him, even if he didn't read  it yet. But then we left him with a chapter to read. the best chapter, 3 nephi:11 haha. I love it so much. And then he wouldn't stop asking when we were going to come to his house, if it was going to be us or someone else, and when haha.

but after everything , I realized how the Lord guided us all the way, away for my will to HIS. As I just had to stay calm, I was ready with the spirit or we were ready. even though we had no idea. It began as we let HIS WILL become ours. And I know it was His will, because it was too crazy and extraordinary for it to be anyone elses but HIS.

I know he blesses those who trust in HIS will as we see HIS HAND in everything, to bless the lives of all, not just ours.

Elder Clurk

No comments:

Post a Comment