Monday, August 31, 2015

Elder Bednar visited!

wow that is such an amazing story mom! I am so proud of you and your love towards your new friend! That is so great. I know that everything happens for a reason. We may not see it now, why that dinner night went over too long. and we may never know, but HE knows and I know he knows. He has his purposes, it's just to make her and you and I  stronger. But all she needs to understand is that the truth is here again on the earth. The story of the restoration. The one message that has changed the world. If she understands these steps of how it came to be, then everything will fall in place. I know that to be true, because I have seen it with all the investigators. I know that the experiences are for us as well, that we study for them and will learn more of his plan. We will understand more of HIS ways.
That is such a great story. and I know HE has a plan for her.
I am so proud of you mom. I know that you are a great missionary, I feel it. You are the best! Just know that we are the instruments, He will convert her not us. You are going to be blessed forever for this mom! I love you! I hope you remember that!
I have so much to say. but little time. I love the pkg so much! transfers are next week. but I loved the pkg. I was so happy!
How much did that pkg you guys sent cost? does it matter the weight?

but I hope that you guys feel my love. We are going to go to the temple this week. we are super excited.

I really love you guys so much!

This week has been great. Steven passed his interview. We are very excited about that. he has changed a ton. And we found a family up on the highest part of Chorrillos yesterday! It was crazy. It was super interesting because other elders found the family in the morning, and sent us a message to go and find them, so we felt the need to go, and wow was it great, they let us come in as the younger ones were watching spongebob. It was great to hear of their lives(Eloi and Felicita). Eloi was hooked as he wanted to know more about the story of the book of mormon! He was saying- you got to tell me.  :)

We learned so much from Elder Bednar. 3 missions were all together. I saw so many friends from the mtc. But most important I have learned many things from him that I know will help me as missionary and a person and a parent. Things for the rest of my life. How we need to help others be their own agents and not just give them all the answers, but guide them to find it, that way we can help them use their agency, and become their own agents. Many new things were taught, but they weren't said, they were only heard by spiritual ears. Which was very interesting as I took small plates notes, it's what he also talked about.

It was so great! I know that Elder Bednar is an apostle of the Lord. I felt his power even in the 3rd to last row in the chapel haha. But he is so funny, he told us how his life is completly opposite from what we imagine and what we can see from conference.

But it was so great mom.
I have been learning so much. I hope you know that I love you guys so much.
Elder Clarks

He couldn't send pictures. He was having computer problems. His investigator sent me these photos:





No comments:

Post a Comment