Monday, August 24, 2015

I saw Seth Smith

well , I guess I'll tell you more about Brother Steven.
At first he was a man who only understood things through the mind, and he didn't pass his interview about a month ago to be baptized, but now he has heard the song of redeeming love, he is taking all of the things that he knows to heart and feeling. He has downloaded the apps of all the church programs, he listens to mormon channel everyday, he reads all the talks, he reads the scriptures everyday, he comes with us a lot to preach! He has known the steps, but he has recently heard the music. These past 2 weeks have been filled with miracles, he told us of his huge change after partaking of the sacrament, he felt this peace in his heart!
I saw Seth Smith, I mean Elder Smith on Saturday. Wow was it great! He is going to be a powerful missionary! It was the first time I had seen anyone from home since a 1 year haha. It was a little trunky moment haha. But it was interesting, I don't know if he knows this , I doubt it, but a few weeks ago I talked about one of our investigators named jessica, she is an investigator that went to the mtc in peru with one of the teachers there, and she was taught by some of the new misisonaries, and Seth was one of them! It was really funny, she told us that yesterday.
She is a great investigator with powerful questions of the soul. like if we have a lovely heavenly father who loves us so much, why wouldn't he just save everyone, and let everyone come back to him.? there were better ones, but I forgot haha..
We also had the great chance to see Brother Ricardo in the church yesterday, he was there with his big smile, we lost contact with him until yesterday when he came. He started working in the afternoon. But he did keep to his promise! I forgot to mention last week what he said to us. He said that he knew that we were placed in his path for a reason, he told us that after the lesson. It was great. We are going to teach him tomorrow. It's such a blessing to have all of these people to work with mom, its crazy. I forget to tell you guys all these things that happen in the week and all the people that I am working with, all the miracles that happen every day week month comp transfer. always!
It's very interesting all the things that happen mom, like seeing Seth this week. I was thinking before the activity, I hope that I can see someone I know today. And what do you know. Seth Smith.
There are so many tender mercies that happen everyday! We just don't notice them!
I am reading the book, Our search of happiness, wow it's great. I love it. Thanks for everything you do! All the materials you prepared me with. All the love you show for me! I love you mom! I was told the package came. I will get it tomorrow! Thank you so much. Just in time for Elder Bednar this Wednesday.
I love you mom! don't worry about writing too much! write more you guys!
elder clar8

No comments:

Post a Comment