Monday, August 10, 2015

Trust in the basic truths of the Savior's gospel

I am so happy for the Atonement, there is so much power between this story and the story of Joseph Smith and the first vision. I feel it everytime I teach. We are able to see the change in those who listen to this message with there spiritual ears, and are able to act according to their faith in what they heard.
We have and investigator named Jessica, who, after accepting a baptismal date, asked what her next assignment would be in the book of mormon so that she could be prepared for this date! It was very powerful to see her faith so quickly be put into action!
We all need this level, even higher, as we trust in our Savior, even when we feel like we can't see the light or even feel it, we trust and put our faith in what we know! just like jessica, we can quickly trust in the basic truths of the restored gospel of our Savior, and know that we are heading in the right direction!
I hope you get my recordings. Are you getting them!? I love you mom! and I hope you guys truly know that!
love your son!
elder clarkrillos







I LOVE GRAPEFRUIT! 



No comments:

Post a Comment