Monday, June 1, 2015

EARNE got baptized!

Just got an email from Jessie Harrison telling me how great you are! and how you have blessed her life so much, she told my how great  our family is, and it is so true! I am just so spoiled! haha. you guys are the greatest! and I know I am super sad... I got the conference magazine, and wow have I just been feasting upon it! haha.

and yes it is super sad the he passed away.. couldnt believe it.. he was great.

and you got to keep me updated with Lebron! haha or at least keep yourself updated haha.

However, EARNE got baptized this Saturday, and wow was it so great! you could see the new joy in his eyes, and like I have said, he is filled will so much excitement in him and joy when he sees us. It was so cool, my comp baptized him, it was awesome! I forgot my cord at the house, sorry I dont have any pics this week, super sad about that. But it was super special to see the baptism by fire yesterday as I saw his excitement to get the gift of the Holy Ghost. He showed up super early to be comfirmed. I love it.

something I learned is that we have these rebaptisms every sunday as we partake of the sacrament, like it says in 2neph31.13  we can feel this baptism of fire as we are willing to keep our promises through the week. WE become reborn. I love that. I can feel that. as I focus on the ATONEMENT, which is everythng us, and especially me as I have felt this ability to change. I know it is possible! and it is the only way back like it says in verse 21. I have been memorizing chapter 31, it is so great. well the whole book is so great!

I hope you can feel my love I have you mom, before you know it I will be back, which is super crazy for me, cuz it is going by super quick! but I have many more to learn I know it. I feel like you guys are doing great! I know it, you guys are perfect examples for me, I love just bragging so much about you guys, you help me work hard with love, cuz love is power, and power is love, dad taught me that haha. I know that this is the time where I can be molded more than ever, that is why I am so proud of Noah and seeing him already started, I am so happy he is being molded already, as he is putting himself in the best position to become even more perfected through Christ

I love you mom!
love your Son, Elder Clark






No comments:

Post a Comment