Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Goodbye Ayacucho

out of ayacucho...

very sad to leave Ayacucho..

it was very tough.. I miss it so much haha.

But now that I am in Chorrillos, I can start somthing new, I am very excited to be able to be a district leader. I am in the area of San Genaro, and my new companion is Elder Soto, he is great, well I can't say anything yet .. I guess.. just pray for me mom, I think it will be a rough one.. I need your prayers, I know you are praying for me! but I know that I will need them even more!

 I had such a fun transfer with my first son. It was hard to leave him, haha. but I hope that the lord can do great things with me . and I am starting something brand new, the area is big, struggling, and my comp doesn't know the area either, he is new as well.  But I know that I am here for a reason, I don't know why, but the lord knows! I am so proud of Noah and his progression as a son of God, I am so proud of the family! I just hope I can reach that level you guys are at and work as hard as you guys are working! I miss you guys but it only helps me work with more love for my Savior! I know this is the way we show our love for him, as we work with determination to find his childern that are lost, they are out there. We need to take a shot, or they will never know, or even have the chance to listen. We are HIS HANDS, we are his CHILDREN.
I know it and I know He loves us and just wants to bless us!
Elder Cl8rk

























No comments:

Post a Comment