Monday, June 8, 2015

Well Mom, everything has been super great!

This week we were able to find more choosen children of God. We have seen the tender mercies of the Lord, as we recieved a refferal from someone, and as I wrote it down, I guess I wrote it down wrong and we were able to find a family by going to the wrong the house, however, we were able to find the other guy yesterday. The tender mercies are able to come and be given through the faith we have, like nefi says in his first chapter and 20th verse. And another great thing is that I have grown like 2 inches! I am super pumped! It was like a I had a new vision on everything! haha

But we are doing great, the Lord has really blessed us this week, we have this great family we are working with, the dad is a less active and the wife is an investigator,and wow are these lessons powerful! They listen with their spiritual ears! It is so great! The 4th should be a great day for them! haha.

I love you mom! I am so proud of you and what you are doing! You are the greatest mother anyone could ask for! I love you so much.
Elder C!ark


This is the family!







No comments:

Post a Comment