Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Hymns are Powerful

well mom, I hope you know I love you! I have really felt the power of hymns this past week. I really have. It's amazing. Since my comp gets in those moods, I have my hymnbook haha. no. It's good for me. I will be with him this transfer too. We both stayed. I know the Lord knows what he is doing. I have changed so much and I have really felt the song of redeeming love!

We have this family named Norma and Wilmar. I think I have already told you of them. Wow are they great. The last lesson we were able to listen to Wilmar say in the last prayer that he hopes his wife truly understands and feels that these things are true so that she can get baptized! wow was it powerful.

and I have been able to find a true peace with the hymns. I have this new love and courage and power to overcome the challenges! I have felt this power to be able to control myself more. all these things.

I have read all the conference talks, to hear all the wonderful wise words they give us and how I never knew or understood the power of the words of the prophet!  I have changed so much mom. It's amazing. I love it so much!
and to see others change so much as well. We have this less active named Jose Frisancho, and wow is it powerful. As we follow the spirit! and the words come and the spirit does its job! He has changed. His conversion has begun very quickly and powerfully! I asked him how he sees himself in a year and he said with a calling and completely changed. and we talked of the temple and how its his goal.


Our future is as bright as our faith.
elder clarkk








This picture is super distorted! -haha! Katty Tocto. this is her, she remembers you Ben! They are married in the temple! They were super happy to see me and there are more that I am still finding, like your pension silvia, and more. They are super happy haha-they're holding a picture of Ben's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment