Monday, July 13, 2015

1 year this week

I just love writing you mom. feels like forever haha. my year mark is coming up. it's crazy.. I can't believe it.. I love all the things you guys send me! I love you so much! I feel your love! I work so hard everyday. everyday flys quicker and quicker everyday... I just hope that everyday I am doing what the savior would do if he were here in Peru- I feel his love for the people , even if there is pure apostasy everywhere haha. I need to raise up to his level of love! I wish I had that love.

I love you mom! I hope everything is going well!

and tell dad I love him too. I think he forgets, because I don't write him as much as I should...
I feel bad.

loveyouson!

elder clarç
I found minano!
he wouldnt stop talking bout uncle Ben hah.

Ben sent me his name with some other names that I am trying to find right now. haha it's super cool. I found some people that remember him and were super happy to see him and his family. I carry his pictures around everywhere in my scriptures to show people



I love the things that you learned this week too! kinda the same as mine haha.
I have learned lots about the love of christ and how to react to things that are just completly dumb haha.
I cannot really tell you the whole story,  but I learned a lot to have patience, love, & calmness.

A cool bug!

Chorrillos Beach







you got to show him this picture and have Ben traslate it. its too funny haha

I found one of his converts I think or it may just be another guy with the same name and same age and all haha


my pal elder frazier who I met on the plane flying to Mexico from AZ is in my zone haha *contrary to what the picture shows-they are happy to see each other again!
Here's a picture of when they met 1 year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment