Monday, May 18, 2015

mom, it was one of you the most challenging weeks that I have had in the mission, since my training.. however, there are many challenges that come, because it means the Lord is ready to stretch you and make you better. I ran into a some poles that were sticking out of this building the other day, and it ripped a hole in my shirt.. it was just like that moment but it was all week haha.. however, we are doing our best, never have worked more hard in my life than now.. but that rough moment was like that all week, like all of these things were just happening all at once.. it was something that I had to learn to just laugh off. I learned this week, that I need to be happy in my trials, not just happy when this are all good and dandy. we are finding new investigators, however, I know that the Lord wants me to just learn and grow, and especially come closer to HIM. It's all for a reason,and I know HE knows what HE is doing for me and the area that I am in.

I know that only those who truly read his personal letter (Book of Mormon) everyday, are those who will make it back to HIM in the celestial kingdom. Only those will are willing to die for the book, will be exalted. I'm striving to get to that point! My testimony of that book grows everyday, by like a million, its just too great and perfect!

I invited Gabe to church, I keep telling him that I am going to baptize him when I get back! :)

and do you know the email of Nick haro. I would like to talk to him.

sorry my letters are not very interesting like the other missionaries I'm sure haha. The mission is hard, but the greatest ever haha. I hope that Doug is alright, and that Aunt Kristin is reading her book of Mormon like I asked her :)

I love you mom! so much!
your son,

Elder Cl°rk




Fried Oreos!

He didn't feel well the next morning.





Penny shuffle board



No comments:

Post a Comment