Tuesday, April 28, 2015

wow that is so great mom! I love it! sounds like you guys are still just the cutiest ever! I feel so spiritually uplifted! I love the scriptures. and I will never go a day without reading them! I have learned so much! this week is going to be different as my comp and I have noticed a lot that we lack and need to improve on! this week we had a great exp. We saw this kid who was playing the claw. and he lost the game. and walked away all sad. we saw all of this happen. and so we decided to do something about it. we saw the toy he wanted. so right then we ran over to the game and skillfully caught the toy and won! it was great. then we ran over to the kid and gave him the toy. he was shocked as I am sure he was heading home to his mom empty handed, who probably didn't have the money to play again. however, as we saw him walking away playing with his toy. we felt the love of christ! and this week we are going to change. and think more of our savior! we are going to focus on what he would do. As utchdorf said. the things that you can count usually dont matter, but the things that you can't count really do count.  the service stat is not in the agenda, and you can't really count it. but angels up in heaven can! so this week we will focus on the things that don't count but that are going to be written up in heaven. we are going to change our mentality to the mentality of the Lords, or at least strive to the best of our abilities!
I love you so much mom! I really miss you, but in a way that it makes me work harder. I am working or will work the most efficient that I ever had before this week. I love you and I am sorry for the lack of detail that I give. but I will try and do better! I am so greatful for all that you have to offer me as a missionary, but first off as a son! I am trying to be molded through the atonement of our savior, and change and become more like him! this week I can't wait to change the ideal work. I wish I could have seen you as a misionary. I am sure you would have been great. remember the challenge I gave you and the fam! to find or better said, save a family! you don't need a plaque to be a missionary! you can do it! I love you mom!
love your son!
elder clark!

 My comp fell Asleep During Companionship prayer!  I was dying! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment