Monday, April 13, 2015

Well, I have learned a lot this week mom, this week my comp and I have realized many things, last night especially. As the spirit opened our minds and helped us realize what we need to change. We are very good at reaching our goals and things, however, we sometimes have felt that they are not true offerings unto the Lord that we can offer.

We have felt that we are doing well, however we are not direct and to the point. Like Elder Oaks said, we can not be afraid to offend. like amulek haha Alma 11:23

We need to be steadfast and immovable with our lessons. We need to firm in all we do. We need to have the fear before the Lord. So when people talk apostasy, we tell them how it really is, with love we show them what we believe.

I had a great recording I was going to send... but it was too big and I couldnt send it for some reason... sorry. I am so sad... I took too much time trying to get it, or I would have wrote more of the amazing story that I recorded...

I know the Atonement can save all those who are willing to change and be truly saved. like Zeezrom. in Alma 11:21 ,35

As we see that he has commited a terrible sin, we can see that the lord still accepts him into his arms of mercy.

Alma 15:5-12

The Lord lifts him up, as he can lift us up. I know that it is only through him we can be saved. We are only strong when we are on his shoulders. We need to just come unto him.

I have seen lives change, maybe not if they got baptized or could not get baptized, they began to change, and they could see it too. The Lord is always there.

He is just waiting for us, like a brother over the other side of the edge. And as we slip on the sand to our death, HE is there.

Elder Clªrk







Brandon's companion sent this email to us today:
I just wanted to tell you that you have the best son in the world. What a joy it is to be able to serve with him. He is the type of missionary (son) that all moms and dads yearn to have. I am so truly blessed. Thank you for raising such a valiant son.

Elder Ivancovich




2 comments: