Monday, February 16, 2015

A whole new world

Well, its a whole new world over here! The people are very different the culture is very different. I feel like I'm in a movie scene everywhere I go, it's so animated. very beautiful. The area is huge! Very difficult to get to know. But the work still goes on.  There is no time to fall behind.

We taught this younger girl this week, shes 11. recently baptized less than a year ago. And she is the only member in her family, her father is in jail and her mom can't get baptized.. and there are all these problems in her family, however, she explained to us how she has hope and she wants to strive to get her family to church everyday. But something more than just her life shocked me as she gets herself to church, she has read the book of mormon 2 times already and is on her third time around. I was blown away. She is an example to me. I know many people who have barely read it 1 time, and she is on her third. What a powerhouse. She is working on saving her family, and being such a perfect example to all.

I hope we can all have this desire to read the scriptures, and to put aside all the problems and tests that we have and push forward. This scripture reminds me of this (Alma 1:25)

I hope we can't all wait for the day when OUR SAVIOUR comes again Alma 4:14 !

Because I can't wait. And I hope I will be in the right place , doing what the Lord would be doing. Setting an example of the believers.


=dler Clark







We sent peanutbutter to him for his birthday. He was so happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment