Monday, February 23, 2015

The power of faith & true intentions

This week was a completly different week for me. As I changed my mentalitly and mindset like it was a pre'game warm up. Every morning was different. Everytime I left the house it was different. I had set a peronsal goal that I would find 5 choosen childern of Isreal, who are prepared to listen to the restored Gospel of Christ. As in everything I did, was with true intentions that I would find someone new and prepared everyday. I would always ask and talk with my Father in Heaven first. I had to ask Him that I could have this faith to find those prepared. And I was able to find 4. I know that I was able to find 4 children of God are such a blessing and the mercy of God given to me. I hope that for the rest of my like I can continue to have the faith that I was able to cultivate this past week , and apply it forever. The faith in our Saviour Jesus Christ and his Atonement, and that through his grace he will bless us, even when we lack in our afflictions. But during these trials we need to have the faith and patience like the people Alma and his people. Mosiah 24.13-16 ... that we are able to support these afflictions in happiness, and patiently knowing that this is the will of the Lord.

I wish I could explain every one of the situations of the 4 choosen childern of God that we found this week, but they are too long and amazing haha. But with faith and patience the Lord can give us this power and love to do his will.

Alma 7.19

Elder Clawrk







No comments:

Post a Comment