Monday, February 2, 2015

This week we were able to take someone to the temple. Wow, everytime I go I feel the sweet calm powerful spirit! But the vision of the mission, is to begin with the end in mind, seeing them dressed in white.- with some other things but the beginning is the best part. To begin with the end in mind. If we always begin with the end in mind in every desicion that we begin with the temple in mind or better said, the Celestial Kingdom in mind.

If our goal is the temple and if we are always thinking of temple or if we were always in the temple, how could we have bad thoughts..

I wish that I could always be in the temple. I wish that I could get everyone to get sealed in the temple.

I hope that I will be able to look at everyone of God's children dressed in white in the temple. If I don't view them like this, then what way am I, of the world. of what the world sees them.

How can you yell at someone if you picture them dressed in white in the baptismal room? you can't.

How can you not smile after entering the temple ...

The temple is where we feel the joy and love of Christ. and we need to help others feel of this love and joy from Christ, this hope that we have, we need to share it, and build our homes and testimonies upon it.

TEMPLE=SALVATION.

GO TO THE TEMPLE, AND THEN GET OTHERS TO COME WITH YOU!


Alma 36:20-21 feel and taste of the intense and sweet joy of Christ.


Elder CLARK






No comments:

Post a Comment