Monday, January 12, 2015

I love this work!

I love this work! That's all you have to know about this week.
So a couple months back , Elder Castro and I were getting a hair cut from this lady named Katty Salcedo. And so we decided to give her a short summary of our message of the Restoration. She has come to church for about 10 sundays straight and yesterday, this passed sunday, she made a coment about the scriptures. How she really hadn't quite understood them. But then she testified of how she understands them now. There's power behind ever verse, she says. As she is now marking her scriptures , verse to verse as we talk of the great words of wisdom behind them. and how she just wants to keep on reading and reading the scriptures.   She has a baptism date for this February.

Then another recent convert we were meeting with this week, as he bore his testimony this past Sunday. but when we were teaching him the atonement and answering all of his questions, he told us how he knows that all of our answers to all of our questions are in the book of mormon.

I know those words are true. We just need to search them with real intent!!!

2nefi32.3-5

all things that we should do!


Elder C7ark
Extras:
yeah. for the most part. I am trying to work my hardest to build up this ward before I leave . Strengthen fernando and the leaders here.
My comp, elder Paucar, is from Peru & had been serving for15 months.


morning

After 1 day!

No comments:

Post a Comment