Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy New Year!

New year was insane with crazy fireworks that went off at 12 exactly.. Sounded like world war 3!!! No joke!

But this week had a pretty amazing miricale that was happened.

As we were walking to a less actives house. My comp turns to me and says, ´lets go find a family!´ and I thought yeah yeah, kinda normal about it with some enthusiasm but with no faith. And at that moment I realized that in that same morning our mission president talked to us. he told us that everytime that we leave the house, we need to have the passion to have a miricale or at least expect to have a miricale! So I told myself or my Father in Heaven, ´lets see that miricale´! and not seconds later we turn the corner and a family was walking toward us. I was so suprised! Wow. I noticed that the husband was carrying some bags. So I offered to carry his bags for him to his house. then he told me his house was right around the corner... definitly was not around the corner. But he let me help him out. So I carried his heavy his bags to his house. We immediately had this bond of trust! Then he allowed us into his house. It was amazing. this family is chosen. I know they were. The first impression was key. These families are waiting for us. Just need to find them.

Elder Cl0rk






Double stacked baby I ate this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment