Monday, May 9, 2016

Nasty Service Project

mom, you really made my day!! really. It was the best. I hope it was a good mother's day. And don't worry, I'm not trunky. I want to keep working. I love the mission. Really it is the best place. I don't think I have ever been trunky ever. I love it too much. It's such a safe place to be in. I am going to miss it.. I know I am.
Sorry I didn't write so much this week. I really don't know what to say since we just talked yesterday- haha. But I hope that you know that I love you so much.

It was the nastiest thing on the planet!!! haha
It was the worst ever!!! haha We had to clean out this room that had. It was a house. This lady would pick up dogs from the street and take care of them. Nobody pays her.. haha it was nasty 
On Mother's day I received a letter from Brandon's Bishop. Brandon's companion is Elder Morales.

Sister Karin
On this special day, receive a warm greeting from a distance , i am the bishop Aranda , ward Nueva Esperanza and i want you to know that Elder Clark is an excellent missionary.-  we are blessed to have him in our neighborhood with fellow Elder Morales ,his son bless the families and thank you for taking care of him and support him in his mission, receive is this mothers day warm greetings from my family.

Aranda family fondly

No comments:

Post a Comment