Monday, January 18, 2016

We don't truly fail, until we give up

Well this week has been great with my new comp Elder Sanchez. We have been talking of our old young lives, haha!

It was so fun. We have seen many miricales with one our favoritest investigators. German!!!

We taught him the plan of salvation this past week and wow was it such a miricale to see him progress!! I loved it!! He totally understoood it all as we taught him with love, we saw his mind open up.

He came to church for the third time yersterday. He asked us yesterday, what he needs so that he can be baptized quicker haha. Then he wanted to know what he needed , and we told him the towel and sandals and the broken heart and amazing desire that he has! Was it was great, when he said, I will be baptized for sure! He has really helped me with my testimony of Grace as I have learned more of what it really means! As we don't need to understand all things, niether do we need to give our best, because who really can give their all? only Christ can. HE only asks us to keep trying and to keep practicing so that we can learn heaven not earn it. He is there every step of the way!!

He doesn't just wait till the end of the finish line, but he is pushing every step of the way! His grace transforms us.

We don't truly fail, until we give up.

elder ¿lark
My new companion,  Elder Sanchez 


My Uncle Ben's Branch President, when he served here! 

Typical dinner in Peru 

2 comments:

  1. Loved the lesson learned and how he described it. It is cool to see him cross paths with those Ben knew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think I can get Brandon's mission president to give him permission to call me this week and help me write my talk on understanding grace for Sunday? ;) Brandon, you are an amazing missionary! I know that you will continue to see miracles in this area!! (Or see that you did, once you get home and re-read all of this.) ♥

    ReplyDelete