Monday, January 4, 2016

Give Him all the Glory

Wow was this week crazy mom.  So I got super sick starting off the week. For 3 days. the last day was Thursday or Friday.. but it was the best way that the Lord could have humbled me haha. However, I learned a ton on a split with Elder Baum, it was great. I was on the toliet all day, but we got to talk and listen to great talks together, learning about the grace of God. What it really is and when it is received. It was so strengthening!!! and how I need to not worry so much haha and to trust in God more. Those simple things that we always forget about.. and I was just a lot more happy and calm from then on.
And just then the branch president gave us a refferal. His name is German! He is super humble and ready to change!! that's all that he tells us, is that he wants to change. Even though he does understudand too much. He wants to change. It was wonderful to see him there early at chruch ready to listen. It was wonderful to see him so attentive in everything even though it was all super confusing for him ahaha.

But he accepted a bapismal date!! It was wonderful.

I love him so much!! I wantd to just show him his futrue, how it would be like is he were to keep listening!!!

he was straight from the grace of god!! that was the best part, as we trust in him and let him do the work and give him all the glory!! it will all go under His dirrection and plan! which is the best part!

I love you mom and I know that you do that. You have the trust. I hope you have a great birthday!!!


love your son

elder clarlc


They burn dummies new years eve.




Service project


New year's dinner


Service project -putting a roof over this house


No comments:

Post a Comment