Monday, December 14, 2015

Small things now will bring Big things later


My comp is great! We get along great! we are like best pals. He has lots to learn along with me as well. But he is young and just super funny, like all those who are from Chiclayo Peru!

All we need is faith. After having gone to church for the first time as a branch, because last week we had stake conference,  I can see why.  This area needs a lot of help. We got together yesterday with my comp and we were talking all night on how we can change things or how we can change ourselves first and what we are doing. I have felt a huge worry for the area.

Lucky I have a great comp who we always laugh together, helps me not to stress  myself out too much from all the things we have to do...

But all we need is faith and heart willing to love and serve and the lord will bless us with the inspiration to know what small things we can start doing now, so that later we can see the big change!

I love you dad. I hope everything is going great. I love you so much!








No comments:

Post a Comment