Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Pisco,Independencia

This week has been crazy, pretty sad for the transfer. But it was needed. Now I am in Pisco, Independencia . Wow it's a little people- it's a little town. with lots a space. It's very calm. The people are super nice!!!

I am very excited.
I hope my zone is good haha.
But it is super dusty here, when you take one step its like a meteor hit haha.
But this area is a branch, only about 30 attend.
This area is known as the most difficult area in the mission. It's that area haha.
But it will make me better, and the Lord knows why I am here.
I think that the Lord has many things ready for this area, just many have put that title on the area.

I love you mom!
love your son
elder (lark

The Frisancho family threw a huge party for me haha.
it was awesome. I will miss them!
It wasn't quite a party but it was, just cuz we aren't quite allowed to haha. But it was super quick and short. which was good. or I would've been super trunky haha






My Bishop





The last time with Elder Rogers and Elder Sejas(eyebrows) cejas means eyebrows





No comments:

Post a Comment