Monday, November 10, 2014

The Lord knoweth all things from the beginning

We had some training this week from president. Our area and zones in Lima aren’t doing so well... But we got to listen and receive lots of personal revelation! As we learned many important and key factors that we needed to change and better.

But this week we had lots of success with our investigators as we had a total of 7 come to church yesterday. The best part was when one of them asked me this question but in Spanish. He said, what do I need to do to be prepared to be baptized? I was shocked at the question, I was so excited and ready to baptize him right there! 
Another thing that shocked me yesterday was when we were walking to an investigators house and we saw a man who was passed out on the side of the road, in this pile of rocks! I was dying. He was snoring! Reminded me of that man with guacamole on his chest, passed out, outside our hotel room in Las Vegas. Wish I had my camera.

I have a firm testimony that the Lord knows all things!
-words of mormon1.7
And I do this for a wise purpose; for thus it whispereth me, according to the workings of the Spirit of the Lord which is in me.  And now, I do not know all things; but the Lord knoweth all things which are to come; wherefore, he worketh in me to do according to his will.
And that he provides a way for all things!
1 nefi 9.6
But the Lord knoweth all things from the beginning; wherefore, he prepareth a way to accomplish all his works among the children of men; for behold, he hath all power unto the fulfilling of all his words. And thus it is. Amen
DnC  101.16 ..and that we are to trust in him through our faith. know he loves us. and know that all things happen for a purpose DnC 122.7

And I know that this life is very difficult and we face these emotional struggles and physical, but I  know this scripture to be true, I trust in it.
Romans 8.18
For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

But it’s very important to give thanks, when we struggle. not just when things are all good. Thank him for the trials. because it means the lord knows you can grow, and that is time for you to grow and learn.

Congrats Kate and Hyrum on one of the best decisions of your life!!!!

Elder Cl8rk
This is the family that feeds them on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment