Monday, November 24, 2014

ARE YOU READY?


11/24/2014

I wish that I could remember all the things that happened in the week.. Because whenever I go to write…my mind goes blank .. like right before a test of something.

However, we were able to work hard this week, with our investigator with dates. With baptismal dates that is.

But we had a pretty crazy experience with a little moto car, that flew passed us on the road as we were walking on the side of the road, and it flipped over on and slid on its side.. I thought they were both done…we ran over and flipped it back over, but lucky they were drunk and probably have already forgotten the incident. They were ok. But they took out the whole corner of the part of the side walk… the motos here are pretty crazy drivers. however, this moments in life, I reflect back. ON what if we were standing there on that corner, or walking. We would have been done. The lord blessed us! We were on the opposite side of the street.

But the other thing that I was thinking about, is if I would have been on the other side of the street, would I have been prepared to see my saviour? DnC 38.30 

Am I ready? Are my desires clean? Am I able to stand in front of my lord confident of my works, in his work, that I have been diligent and worthy to represent him, to hold his name?

If we are prepared then we won’t fear.

So the question is.

Are you Ready?


Elder Clªrk

Christmas package arrived!  Woo hoo! 




No comments:

Post a Comment