Monday, July 4, 2016

USA! USA! USA!

LETS GO AMERICA!!!! haha
I just am super ready with my 4th of july socks on today!! as pday haha. it's awesome haha!!

Well, like every missionary. I think I am just speechless overall.
Goodbye Peru
But something wonderful happened to my comp and I yesterday.
As we were visiting with the ward, we came to a home of a less active family. A family that we or I never could get ahold of before my comp came. However we returned to the home, sadly, they were in a rough state.. as we  came to meet the mother who was separated from the father, with her 5 or so children. I forgot her name for some reason .. however, her 14yr old is the only member in the family, Naygeli.  That was the only contact or way that we could find the family. They were going through some really heavy challenges that really can't be told. However it was the perfect day and moment to show up at their house. And as the mother spoke of her problems and life tests that had recently come, I knew right then that we needed to be there right then. I knew all that was happening was the Will of the Lord.
As we kept talking, the family realized that my comp had the last name as the mother's daughters, and it turns out that my comp is their uncle haha.  It was super crazy cool. The family s not  a member.  It was wonderful. My comp has had a rough life... really rough...he doesn't know a lot of his family, he didn't live with his parents sadly.. so it was a moment very emontional yesterday's, it was awesome.
Something I have never seen before.  It was something very special for me to see at the end of my mission as well.

I know the Lord has a mission for everyone. We just need to recognize it.

I love this work. I love the mission. It changed my life. It saved my life. There wasn't a better decsion I could have taken but this one, the mission. MY MISSION.

Love
ELDER Clark
 FHE with the wonderful family we found last week. David and Monica. Monica is less active and David is an investigator. They are very organized and professional which is great. We are super excited to have found them.





At the baptism last Saturday. 
My former companion, Ivanovich
This is Willy, the husband of our penison , he is the best. He's the one who always brings me things from Cajamarca, they are super cool stuff haha.

I loved serving the Lord in Peru! I truly hope I can return soon to be with all my amazing new friends.


1 comment:

  1. What an amazing mission you have served, Elder Clark! I know the Lord would say, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant." I have loved reading all of your letters these 2 years. You have been nothing short of a truly amazing and inspiring missionary, and I can say that I KNOW that, because I have also served and know what it takes, and you have shown so much love to everyone you served. What a wonderful way to finish your mission. Almost as if Heavenly Father was saying, "You can go home now, your comp can take it from here and is meant to be here, right now, in this place, and in this time, picking up where you left off." Welcome home! I wish I could be there to hear your talk, but I know it will be amazing and full of the spirit, because all of your letters were full of those things. XO

    ReplyDelete