Monday, March 16, 2015

The Gospel is Good News!

Well, I guess I will explain myself about the people we found a couple weeks back.

The first one, Edward, he is man  with a broken heart, he has been suffering a lot..

He needs the Atonement and to feel of the love that it brings.

The second was a  family. We were looking for this name from ward counsel, and he wasn't there , but to the house next to it was a member who called us over and she was visiting, and so I asked her if she could introduce us to her fam. and so we did. and now we are teaching them. But there also was another member who was the best out of them all, so ready, but she had to leave for Lima. but said she was definitely going to look for the missionaries in Lima. They will be so happy when she comes to the missionaries over there.

I probably had more faith that week than I will ever have.

But I have learned so much and had so much happen . I feel behind , on updating you all haha. It's like those people that are behind on their tv shows haha.

But something cool I learned is the definition of the Gospel. I don't know if everyone already knew this but, It means good tidings, or good news.

AND this good news is the atonement!


The Atonement is all the GREATEST thing that we have to offer to all.

I know it, I will let everyone know of the HOPE.


Elder Clawk




No comments:

Post a Comment