Monday, December 15, 2014

MY FIRST BAPTISM


I had my very first baptism this past Saturday. It was very powerful and a wonderful spiritual experience for me! Especially since I have been working with Fernando for a very long time, since my first transfer here actually. He is 22 years old, and is ready to move on with a new life. Told us that he wants to serve a mission! As I said the powerful words of the baptism, I felt the power of the priesthood. I truly felt them!

As I took him under the water, and he came out a clean and new man. I asked him how he felt afterwards, and he said he felt different and new. I told him he had no sins and was completely clean. He was like, really! now I just got to keep it that way.  haha. But I saw the new light in his eyes.

After being 5 months away from home tomorrow, and have one convert. I can say that I have a convert that will endure to the end. IF my mission was to end today , I wouldn’t be frustrated that I only had one convert my whole mission. Just like Pres. Hinkley. Because I can say that I have been converted. FOR LIFE. Till the end. I’m not saying the conversion process is over. because it’s a  life time process. I just know that no matter what happens after this or ever today, nothing is going to stop me from doing the Lords will, or  enduring to the end!

2Nephi15.9


Elder Clrrk
Fernando & Elder Clark


Elder Castro, Fernando & Elder Clark in Lima, Peru

No comments:

Post a Comment